You will always be too much of something for someone: too big, too loud, too soft, too edgy. If you round out your edges, you lose your edge.
Apologize for mistakes. Apologize for unintentionally hurting someone — profusely. But don’t apologize for being who you are.— Danielle Laporte
Also, when you say “what are you doing?” To me… And you can clearly see what I’m doing…
I mean really. It’s like you’re asking for me to throw something.
1. You are 30, start fucking acting like it.2. No, I didn’t finish my poem because you texted me to ask why I was sitting in my car which threw me off.
3. It’s none of your fucking business.
4. You are not my mother. I am fully capable of taking care of myself. You do not need to know what I am doing, where I am going, or how long I’ll be gone.
5. You should know by now that when I’m watching a scifi show, I tune people out. And I get really annoyed when people try to talk to me when I’m like this.
6. When I come home, I’m tired. I don’t want to chit chat or talk. It’s late I want to go to sleep in peace. I’m sorry work was stressful. I’m sorry you hate your job. I’m sorry your boyfriend is acting like a dick. I’m sorry you hurt and your life is miserable. But I’m tired of hearing about it every. single. day. Get help or find a way to fucking deal with it.
I’m so ready for September.